Thursday, November 27, 2008

My 19th Training

My 19th training, probably the last one before KRI 12.8km run this Sunday.

Met up with Joshua at Botanical Garden at 8pm.

The last time i ran in Botanical Garden, I clocked in at 12mins 49sec for the first round. After resting, i went for the second round which I clocked in at 12min 54sec.

But today, my timing is much better. After a 10minutes warm up run, we ran using the bigger loop of the route. Joshua was merciful enough to allow me to run according to my own pace while he followed. One thing i felt is that by running with a faster runner, I tend to push my pace faster.

I clocked in at 11min++ on my first lap. Without stopping, I'm able to finish two laps in 24mins 19sec. It's a better timing than my previous record.

3 more days to go and counting...

No comments: