Thursday, November 27, 2008

Road Bully

The road was clear. I turned to the right and all of the sudden i heard a pathetic motorbike's honk... the rider honked for a long time.

I looked at my rear view mirror, it was a motorbike, without headlights. So i assume everything had settled already. i sped off. then i notice the bike was tailing me, trying to cut me off. He managed to come to my side and shouted "BODOH". That pissed me off. I gave him a long stare.

He demanded me to stop the car. The bike cut infront of me and try slowing down my car till it halt. In his dreams, I will never stop for a road bully like him. I was thinking to ram him over but it's high risk = low return.

He gave up eventually. Or maybe he coudn't catch up on me. Come on... Nissan Sentra 1.6 VS Honda EX5???

It was a scary experience. Not knowing what to do. Lay Hoon told me next time just drive straight into the Police station and NEVER ever stop for the road bully.

2 comments:

Hasten said...

Wah, he not scared of your long hair ah? Haha :)

evelyn tea said...

I seriously think that EX5 fella has got a high-emo-intensity complex. Things like this happen everyday on the road (nobody mengundang it one you know, it just happen, just like how crap sometimes happens)...

But if he cannot be careful on his own account (no headlights?) and instead be a bully when someone crosses his way - I feel really sorry for his nano-sized mentality.

But anyways, just be more careful next time. I won't call you out to meet me in 15 minutes anymore :P