Tuesday, November 18, 2008

14th Training

It was raining yesterday. So, i did not make it for training for two days in a row. Today I manage to train again.
.
I plan to break my 8Km mark by today. Looking at the remaining days i have, i am actually running out of time: 12 more days to go. By right, i should be reaching 10km non-stop running.
.
No motivation today. I wanted to do an 8Km non stop LSD, but it seems like running round and round around my neigbourhood is a boring run.
.
Compare this with my previous running, i was able to run to Padang Kota Clock Tower and then ran back to my house. It was a 7.5Km and i could finished it, But today, i only merely did a 5.4Km in 42min 21sec.
.
I guess i need direction and goal aka Finish line. I believe my previous run towards Padang Kota was achievable because i've set the direction and goal - Padang kota's Clock Tower. While running, i constantly focus and think of the clock tower which i need to reach. Hence, i did.

No comments: