Tuesday, December 09, 2008

My 23rd Training

For warm up, I ran 1 and 1/2 round of this:


It's along Jalan Khaw Sim Bee and Victoria Field road. If you don't know where is that place, the landmark is always the new Penang Christian Centre Building.

Approximately 2km of warm up running then i head to the nearby field:


Ah... Padang Westland... revisited. It's the place where my high school usually organise its Sports Day. Many memories... sweet and sour ones.

***

Anyway, it's another training day and another new timing record. I did my 4km run again. The 400meters lining is still there on the field. So, it means the length of 400meters per-round is accurate.

I started out strong as usual. And whenever i can, I picked up my speed every each round. Yesterday my timing for 4km was 27min 30sec.

Today, I locked in at 26min 30sec for a 4km run.

No comments: