Friday, November 21, 2008

My 16th Training

The venue for my 16th Training:
.
.
.
.
PADANG KOTA LAMA

Here's how i did my warm-up. I cycled from my place to Padang Kota Lama. That's a total of 3.8Km of cycling.

When reached, i locked the mountain bike and head straight to running. One round of Padang Kota Lama is 1.1Km.

Did 4 rounds. That's a total of 4.4Km. My previous record for 4Km was 29min and 40sec.

For a 4.4Km, I managed to clock in at 29min 54sec. In compare with the timing above, i think i've improved and did much better.

It's important to start strong to achieve a better timing, which i did in this 16th training. And then on my last lap, i looked at my time-watch and gave a strong run again.

I could had went on somemore, but it was getting dark. Cycled another 3.8km back home.

Tommorow, i need to reach my 9km mark.

1 comment:

Miracle Miler said...

8 more days to go, man...

You're doing great!