Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Selamat Hari Raya.

Selamat Hari Raya. Maaf Zahir & Batin.
.
.
I really bersyukur because Malaysia is a country with many festive celebration. And festive celebration is very synonymous with good free flow of food. I don't mean to sound like a pig but seriously such habits and mindset had now turn into some sort of culture (or am i speaking this on behalf of myself?)
.
.
I already plan for Raya already, even though it has nothing to do with my ethnicity. Not much invitation this year though. but i guess it is better that way.
.
.
1st day of Raya, No invitation from anybody. that's very obvious because usually the first day of Raya is reserved for praying, visiting the kubur (cemetery) and visiting their older folks.
.
2nd Day of Raya, Miss Reene Ariffah invited me to her house. She was my sixth form classmate back in MBS. It will be a small reunion with all my classmates. And yes, i'm ready for all the painful question about my weight and looks.
.
3rd Day of Raya, Mohd. Razif. i've been faithfully attending his house every Raya. Although the food is very good, that's not my main intention going there. Reason is, he is oneof my closest malay friend i ever had. I guess for the third day of raya, i'll be there at his place for the whole day.
.
.
After Hari Raya, we still got Deepavali to look forward to.
.
God Bless Malaysia.

No comments: