Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Little Part in General Election 2008

Besides coming back and vote, i did infact involve a little bit through out the process of the election campaign. Attending ceramahs is far too common as a criteria to be considered "actively involve" in the election campaign.

So i decided to go an extra mile in this general election.
Yes, That's me in the red with my dad climbing up the fence of the Army Div 2 Base in Georgetown. We decided to put up a protest banner. After climbing down, reporters told me that the soldiers have the utmost right to gun me and my dad down. It will be a different story for the reporters to cover the next day:

Father & Son Shot dead For Trespassing Army Base.

Anyway, the army base is already empty. Thank God. Read more about it here.

That Indian Uncle block the word 'DONT' in the photo. Haiya....

It was a great experience to do such thing and able to meet the DAPs candidates like Chow Kon Yeow and Ng Wei Aik who came and support what we were doing. And now that they are in control of Penang State Government, i can't help but to feel that me and my dad was giving some of our effort in creating this new state of Penang. Hoping for the best.

I pray that God will give them wisdom to lead this state towards a better future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.