Thursday, March 12, 2009

busy as a bee and busier than the beaver...


Things just fall into my priority list, and all are equally important. I never been so busy. And to add into it, I'm not in a very good mood most of the time.


My Thesis preparation is in deep pile of unarranged, jumble up and blended mess. Currently redoing my Literature review and constucting my methodology. My elective course, Comparative Literature (a course which I was forced to register) has two novels to read (No internet notes available) and a folio to be completed by the end of April. I'm also right now assisting my Lecturer to handle a tutorial class of 24 students. The class preparation and marking of their essays is a taxing task. But what to do, I need the money.

Two days ago was my court hearing again... stayed there from 8am till 1pm. It was a total waste of time because the judge for the case took a day off and the case was transfered to another judge. You can only imagine the anxiouness, it overwhelms me - couldn't sleep as the day drew near.

I'm living in Bangi now, some of my friends always insist me to come and see them everytime they come to KL. They thought Kuala Lumpur is the backyard of Bangi, they thought Kuala Lumpur is just across the road. They thought Selangor is like Penang (small island), they thought Bangi = Kuala Lumpur and obviously they thought getting to KL using the public transport is only RM1 like in Penang when in actual fact it may cost you a set of McValue meals with a sundae ice cream. Whenever I ask them to "Come-lah to Bangi" they reply "Bangi got what?".... we got kastam black market...


One can see that i havent been updating my running blog. Haven't got the time to run. When I got time to run, it rained. So far, since my last blog run, I only trained 3 times, and dun even got time to blog about it.

Oh ya, The wifi router in my hostel brokedown (rumours say it was hit by lightning)... everything i do is heavily dependent on the internet... without it, work will be slowed down or stopped.

Can't write much, got things to do, I'm taking the opportunity to post a blog as i'm currently staying in my aunty's place in Bandar Kinrara, wifi signal strong here. I guess God saw my mess and trying to restore order... the timing was right, my Uncle and Aunty went to New Zealand and needed somebody to take care the house. This means:

  1. Wifi - Now I can do my work.
  2. Location - Bandar Kinrara is near to Taman Bukit Jalil, I can collect the number and also go for the Larian Amal easily.
  3. Transportation - No problem. Uncle and Aunty leave me 3 cars to use; Ford (4x4), Vitara (4x4) and an Audi. Not forgetting my bike. 4 vehicles... can open "Rent a Car" business already.
  4. Training- finally, got to do my training today, did NOS training 2Km x 3:


Lap 1 - 11mins 54secs
Lap 2 - 13mins 10secs
Lap 3 - 12mins 50secs


Now back to work...

1 comment:

evelyn tea said...

work work work... when is play play play? you are going to be a very dull boy... :(