Monday, December 08, 2008

My 20th, 21st and 22nd Training

My 20th Training
Two days after KRI 12.8km road race, i went running again. Did the gurney drive route. After about 10minutes of running, there's the terrible aching pain on my shin. I had to stop to ease the pain a little before continue running. I ran a total of 4km in 33minutes 22secs.

It's not my best timing but i'm still in my recovery stage.

My 21st Training
3days later after my 20th training, I did a LSD, a total of 4.1km. Legs still hurting.

My 22nd Training
Today, i felt stronger today. Maybe it's the new haircut, felt lighter now. I did the Gurney drive 4km route. My best timing for this route was 28min 17sec. But today, i clocked in at 27min 30sec.

It must be the new sexy short pants i'm wearing and the haircut.

No comments: