Friday, May 16, 2008

Working out...

I haven't been practicing Floorball for a long time. As a matter of fact, it has been a long long time since I exercised. The weighing machine in my house serve as my conscience, each time i look at the weighing machine, i can imagine the weighing machine mocking me...
.

Met Chris last week, he reminds me about Dalat Floorball training. I was not sure whether i should go. On the same day, Wai Wai 'sms'ed to inform about the training too. Hmmm... The weighing machine, Chris, Wai Wai, The weighing machine, Chris, Wai Wai, The weighing machine, Chris, Wai Wai... Is God trying to tell me something by using: The weighing machine, Chris, Wai Wai?
.

Suddenly, going to a floorball training has become a divine calling. Now looking back at all this as i am writing about it... it's all a bunch of crap to relate this to a Godly intervention. I mean, I can imagine God singing Shaggy's song "IT WASN"T ME".
.


Now, back to the training incident. I came late by the way (a great way to make an entrance), had the priviledge of running 5 rounds around the outer sports complex. The training was tough. It was so tough that i can't even turn my car's steering wheel after the training (or is it because i haven't been exercising for a long time).
.

Come to think about it, this training might be a divine calling after all. The training i went through was symbolically a FIRE BAPTISM. Serious, when i went home after the training, i felt so hot and was sweating even after i bathed... as usual, body aches the next day... especially the butt.
.
.

Training is not over yet. More to come next week. It's a process. Perhaps one day i may claim such statement...

At last... my arm is complete again...

1 comment:

evelyn tea said...

Got to love the work you did by pasting your face to Sweeney Todd's body with the floorball stick in your hand... !!