Sunday, May 10, 2009

Soak in the Sun

I'm gonna soak up the sun

While it's still free
I'm gonna soak up the sun
Before it goes out on me

(Soak on the Sun by Sheryl Crow)

Sheryl Crow is one "Siaow" (Crazy) Ang Mo Lang (REd hair people, even though she's blonde, still qualify). Why do they like the sun so much??


Talk about the sun. The weather today is very extreme. Hot. Just came back from training today. It was the first time I ran with a water bottle in my hand.

I found a guide in the website while looking for ways to run with water bottle in my hand and i stumbled upon this illustration on how to drink and run:

But my take on who are the real expert in drinking while running must be this group of guys: (Click pic for website)

Anyway, today I did 10 km run in my campus. Getting ready for the New Balance 15K run at Padang Merbok.

first lap (3.1k) : 20minutes 0sec

Second Lap (3.1k) : 21minutes 10sec

Third Lap (3.1k ) : 23minutes 5sec

Fourth Lap (0.7k) : 04minutes 0sec

1hr 8minute 15sec : 10k

No comments: