Saturday, January 10, 2009

My 29th and 30th Training

My 29th training was on Wednesday. It's officially my first training back in UKM after my my semester break.

All hype up and ready to go, i suddenlly realize that i forgot to bring my stopwatch for the training. What a way to start my first training for ADUN AMPANG 10k run.

So, since i'm there and already warm up already... Just run-lah.

I ran for an hour non-stop covered 8km(LSD style and sometimes speed a bit)... using my handphone watch to mark my time. It's amazing to find that i did not felt tired after an hour of run, but i sweat profusely. Baju basah macam kena hujan...

My 30th Training, which was Today... was my NOS taining.

Lap 1: 1.50

Lap 2: 1.41

Lap 3: 1.48

Lap 4: 1.46

Ok-lah... no complains. My first lap is only a testing lap. 2nd Lap, I went too fast. 3rd Lap, i too slow. My 4th Lap, just nice.

2 comments:

Hasten said...

ADUN Chempaka run is only 6k!
Haha...

Andrew said...

Is it? shorter even better.